Spring 2018 convocation will be held in Morris Dailey Auditorium (Tower Hall) on Sunday, May 24th from 7:00-9:00 pm. The venue is fully ADA compliant with capacity for multiple wheelchair users.
All guests must have a ticket in order to be admitted.
Doors open at 6:30 pm with the ceremony starting promptly at 7:00, at which time doors will be closed. No in and out privileges are allowed once the doors are closed. Please keep your ticket on you at all times.
ASL interpretation available upon request with A month advanced notice via our contact us page
- Parking is available in all the campus garages. We suggest parking in the 7th Street Garage. (Subject to change)
- Seating is based on a first come first serve basis
- Elderly and those in wheelchairs will be seated 15 mins prior to doors opening for all guests
- Those accompanying elderly and wheelchair users may enter at this time
- The entire party must be present to enter, Will-Call will not be provided
- We expect a full house so please help us by not leaving seats around you empty
- Absolutely no saving of seats is allowed, please be fair to others
- No food and drinks are allowed inside. Water and formula are allowed, but must be in a closed container.
- For safety, aisles must be kept clear of strollers, tripods, camera, etc.
- No balloons or strollers are permitted inside but may be left in the lobby where they can be claimed at the end of the ceremony.
- Please put all phones on vibrate or silent, and if you receive a call please answer it in the lobby.
- Parents with small children should keep them under control and under supervision at all times.
- No flash photography allowed.
- Noise making devices such as horns and whistles are strictly prohibited
- Violators will have their device confiscated.