Convocation Tickets Will be available starting April 2nd, 2018.
Tickets are $12 and will only be sold in person at the SJSU Event Center box office.
Only those who have signed up to participate in spring graduation may purchase
tickets. The box office will have a list of those who have signed up for spring graduation
to record purchases.
April 2nd - April 27th: 3 tickets MAX
April 30th - May 14th: you can purchase an additional 4 more tickets MAX until event is sold out
The reason for this structure is to ensure that all graduates have the opportunity to buy tickets for their relatives, friends, and loved ones to attend.
No tickets will be sold after May 14th
Rules and Restrictions
- There will be no tickets sold at the convocation venue
- All guests must have a ticket in order to enter the venue, If they require a seat, they need a ticket.
- Children are not allowed on the lap of guests. (This will be strongly enforced per fire codes)
- Children 6 months or younger do not require a ticket.
- Doors will be closed at exactly 2:00, at which point all guests must be inside.
- There are no in and out privileges
- There is absolutely no saving of seats.
- For further information /restrictions please refer to the Guest Information section
- ALL SALES FINAL