No tickets will be sold at the door.
Pricing and Availability:
From November 1 to November 28 is $12 dollars.
During this period, there is a strict limit of 8 tickets per graduate to ensure everyone has an opportunity to purchase.
From November 29 to December 9 is $17 dollars.
There is no limit to the number of tickets purchased in this period.
Location: Department of Justice Studies office MH 524
Time and date:
- Dec 12-14 (Times TBA)
Tickets must be picked up in person only by the graduate, we do not deliver. Please bring your student ID or another form of picture ID to pickup.
If you cannot make pickup, alternate arrangements should be made ASAP. If it is more convenient, you may have a fellow graduate pick up your tickets for you.
Rules and Restrictions
- All tickets are sold online, we do not accept cash
- Tickets may be purchased by friends and family, during checkout they will be prompted to input the name of the graduate they are coming to watch.
- All guests must have a ticket in order to enter the venue.
- If they require a seat, they need a ticket.
- Children are not allowed on the lap of guests.
- Doors will be closed at exactly 2:00, at which point all guests must be inside. There are no in and out privileges
There is absolutely no saving of seats.
- For further information/restrictions please refer to the Guest Information section
All Sales Final